Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks a lot.

To the guy who saw me on the way to Wilkerson yesterday, thanks BUNCHES for NOT telling me about the Computer Science test we were going to have today. Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH.

You have me in TWO classes, one of which is Computer Science. I was absent from both of those classes on Friday. Did it EVER occur to you that I might not know what the hell we did on Friday? Instead, I got a very cold "hi" from you, and that was it.

You know, in high school, any time I saw someone who was absent for a class I had them in, I filled them in, and was happy to do so, even if they say "[insert student here] already told me, thanks".

But you didn't even bother to, not even when you sat down at another table five feet away from me and looked at me from the corner of your eye! Thank you so freaking much, my grade is going to go down more, and it's going to be harder to maintain that 3.0 GPA that I need to renew that scholarship. Thanks.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Oh, dang... that was EVIL. I hope you pulled the test out, Silver.

Christina LMT said...

Awwww, I'm sorry, Hon!