Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving

So I've been pretty much out of the blogging mood for at least a week. Now I'm back. Yaaay!

So, happy belated Thanksgiving!

Things I'm thankful for:
1.) My family, who is just plain awesome.
2.) Going to UND, because I'm one step closer to my dream.
3.) Band.
4.) Living in a country that allows me to say bad things about its leader without having government agents kicking down my door.
5.) YouTube, because I got to see the Persona 3 Portable intro, despite the fact that it's not out in the US yet.

THE AWESOME IS MAKING MY EYES MELT!!!!

3 comments:

Buck said...

Living in a country that allows me to say bad things about its leader without having government agents kicking down my door.

So far. It's lookin' kinda dicey lately, tho.

Christina LMT said...

Happy Turkey Day to you, too. I'm always thankful to have such wonderful daughters, I don't need a special day to remind me of that fact...LOVE YOU!

memory_lucky12 said...

Well, happy belated Turkey Day to you too! Hope you had a good one!