Thursday, October 29, 2009

CrapcrapcrapcrapCRAP



I'm sick now.

The only indication I had yesterday was that I briefly "smelled smoke" for a few seconds at band.

Now I'm actually sick. Headache, aching joints, stuffy nose, sore throat, and a general feeling of "feeling like shit". To top it off, I didn't even sleep well last night, because no matter what I did, I was either too hot or too cold. My body's really sensitive, too - sitting in my wooden chair with pants on hurts, and the comb touching my scalp as I did my hair just now elicited some winces.

Gaaaaah. I have a football game on Saturday! WHY?!

4 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Why? Because Murphy hates you, that's why!

Poor baby, wish I could help you.

Get rest, drink LOTS of fluids.

Start taking vitamin C, dammit! And a multivitamin, for that matter.

:D

Buck said...

Oh, DAMN. Get well soonest, Silver. And follow Mom's advice.

Brigid said...

Listen to your Mom. :-)

I hope you feel better soon.

Silver the Evil Chao said...

Thanks for all of your kindness. Instead of having a cup of iced tea and a cup of water, I've been having a cup of orange juice and two cups of water with my meals. Also, the DayQuil/NyQuil I bought (both in the same box - OHNOES) has Vitamin C in it.