Monday, September 14, 2009

W00t!

I finished my computer science lab in twenty minutes today. I think I know now what I like so much about coding: the satisfaction that I feel when I get the damn programming to do what I want it to do. Part of the whole thing is the problem-solving, figuring out exactly how to do it. I think my prior experience with HTML and CSS helped me out big time, because I have enough experience with the whole trial-and-error mindset necessary to come up with solutions to these problems.

And that's pretty much it. We were inside for Marching Band today, and we played a lot of music. My lung capacity and sound input were hindered by my still-hurting ribs, but at least I wasn't in complete agony like I thought I would be.

One more thing:



WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Seriously, it was just a mosquito bite two days ago. I have to get my shot this week, I don't want to be held up because of this stupid thing.

1 comment:

Christina LMT said...

Damn, that looks painful. But I'm glad your ribs are feeling better.