Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New layout and other stuff

Soooo, I coded a new layout for the blog. It's not nearly as boring anymore. Tell me if you have any problems in general with it.

I had only two classes today, pre-calc and University Band.

I have good news about U-band and bad news. Bad news first. I'm a 3rd clarinet. Good news? I'm the principal player of the 3rd clarinets. I'm the best goddamn person on the 3rd clarinet part in the entire band!...supposedly. Also, I'm not sure how he chose the parts, considering that the section leader of the clarinets is the principal player of the 2nd clarinets instead of the 1st clarinets (the highest and hardest of the clarinet parts) as I expected.

Speaking of good news and bad news, I have some video game news. Good news is that it's a new Okami game. It's on the DS. Bad news is that the morons at Capcom reabsorbed the original developer, Clover Studios, thus greatly pissing off the people in said developer and causing all of them to pack up and leave (including Capcom's three biggest people, who invented flagship series such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry, who also worked on Okami), becoming a new company called Platinum Games, of which all of their games are published by Sega (including Bayonetta and Infinite Space). This basically means that this Okami game will NOT be developed by the original people behind it - and judging by the botched Wii port of the original game, this might not bode well.

2 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Yay, I'm so proud of you, Honey! Remember, you went up against Music majors, you know!

Silver the Evil Chao said...

Only about 60% of people in University Band have music majors, apparently.

So still, I didn't do that well, haha.