Friday, September 11, 2009

And now today's stuff! Today!

Not much to report, really. Other than that my intercostals (muscles between your ribs) hurt a LOT. I think I overexerted myself in University Band yesterday - we played this piece that was slow and went for five minutes non-stop. Slow pieces are always really difficult because you have to control every aspect of your sound...hence the hurting muscles. Paaaaaaiiin. Itai itai itai!

In Okami, I progressed farther in the game and got to Sei-An City. Got the Seven Strike, and introduced Sam to one of my personal favorites, a character named Rao who is often referred to by Issun as "busty babe". For good reason.

And if you're wondering why I haven't mentioned anything about 9/11, it's because I can't eloquently say anything about it, unlike the guys in my blogroll.