Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The REAL First Day of School

Finally, a day where I have something other than band!

Today, I had Pre-calculus at 12:00 to 12:50. Judging by the material in the textbook that I looked through, it appears as if the vast majority of it will be review from my last quarter of Algebra II/Trigonometry Honors from last year. Which is good, because I haven't done any of that stuff since May, and I can't tell you what the value of the sine of 90 degrees is in Radians. Or how to formulate an equation from a cosine graph. So it's good that it's review.

After that, I had lunch. A hamburger, a few chicken nuggets, a little bit of macaroni and cheese, a bowl of salad, and a bowl of pasta salad, plus two small glasses of iced tea.

An hour or so after that, I left the dorm to go to University Band. The class was basically talking about what the band was, etc.. My audition is tomorrow.

After I got home, I started playing Okami. At 7, I got to pick up my care package from Mom.

And then I went back to playing Okami. I just finished restoring Hana Valley.

Oh, here's an extra video for you.



It can be considered "cruel and unusual punishment".

And here's Episode 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series...

2 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Were you surprised by some of the stuff in there, Silver? I still can't believe I managed to fit all that into that box. Hey, don't forget one of the pencil holders is for Jane!

Silver the Evil Chao said...

LOL, yeah. The box was pretty damn heavy, too.