Thursday, August 20, 2009

Less Eventful: Band Camp Day 3

Today, I averted falling off of the bed by climbing down the back, the same way I climb up. Yay.

We started out with marching again, but it was overcast and a bit chilly outside. Luckily, this meant that I didn't have to put on sunblock since I was wearing a jacket. We finished all of the drill for the first song and ran through it several times.

After lunch, we had sectionals. And then a guy from the local news station came with a camera to record us practicing. And then we played our music outside, which sucked because it was sunny at this point and I had to put on sunblock.

And then there was a dinner break. Aaaand then we marched outside in the rain for half an hour running through the first song over and over again.

And that's the gist of today. Not very exciting whatsoever.

Here's another video: The Miku Hatsune Vegetable Dance. Both amusing and creepy at the same time. This song is also sitting on my iPod. It's frequently listened to.



...hey, since when were bananas and lemons veggies?

1 comment:

Christina LMT said...

Sounds like more of the same, Hon!
I've gotta see this video...